ZOOM! Professional tooth-whitening system
Safe, fast and effective
The professional tooth-whitening system Zoom! is able to whiten teeth in less than one hour and it has long-lasting effects.
The treatment is simple. It begins with the isolation of soft tissues, so we cover the lips and the gums disclosing only those dental surfaces that have to be whitened. After this we put the whitening gel on the respective parts and we expose them to a special tooth whitening lamp ("Zoom") twice or 3 times. Because of the special light the tooth-whitening material enters the tooth and it changes the refraction of the colourful materials that can be found there, so these become light, whitish and translucent. At the end of the treatment the material becomes ineffective and it won’t have any effects on the environment so the time of impact will be just an hour instead of days or weeks.
- This tooth-whitening method takes just an hour so – as opposed to other methods – it is enough to consult your dentist just once.
- "Zoom" is the most effective tooth-whitening method known today
- "Zoom" doesn’t damage the tooth, the fillings or the crowns – as opposed to the at-home or night bleaching systems – this procedure happens under the control of the office staff (dentist, nurses).
- The treatment – as opposed to other procedures – causes just a little sensitivity that can be felt for 1-2 days after the treatment due to the special brush being part of the system.
- During the treatment you can feel relaxed, you can listen to music or watch a movie.
- It has a long-lasting effect, in case you practice a correct oral hygiene it can last even for 3-4 years and we can promise that your teeth will never be as dark as they were before the treatment.
Short treatment, long-lasting effect: Aesthetic teeth for even 3-4 years!
It is simple: White teeth in an hour. Just lay back and get yourself some wonderful white teeth! You can listen to music or watch your favourite movie. (Or maybe an episode of it – don’t forget that the procedure takes just one hour).
It is safe: Clinical trials prove that the usage of the Zoom tooth-whitening system is totally safe, it doesn’t damage the fillings and the crowns.
We recommend this method for:
- The ideal patient is healthy and she/he doesn’t suffer from gingival diseases.
- The best results can be achieved in the case of discoloration caused by smoking, cola, red wine or coffee
- In the case of the patients with yellowish and brownish discoloration the best results can be reached by using both ZOOM AP and at-home bleaching method
- In the case of tetracycline (greyish) discoloration the results are also visible, but usually the patient needs to practice at-home bleaching as well for a longer period of time for an optimal color.
We don't recommend this method for:
- Pregnant women or nursing mums
- Patients who are light sensitive
- Patients with melanoma
- Those who take any of the following medicines: Chlorthiazide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Naprozyn, Oxaprozin, Nabumetone, Piroxicam, Doxicycline, Ciprofloxacin, Oflaxoacin, Psolarens, Democlocyline, Norfolxoci, Sparfloxacin, Sulindac, Tetracycline, St. John's Wart Isotretinoin, Tretinoin
What to do after a tooth-whitening procedure?
This is the safest, the most modern and effective tooth-whitening method in our dental office which is fast, comfortable and it guarantees success.
In order to maintain the achieved results, please take into consideration the following advice for the next 48 hours:
- Smoking is not recommended
- Avoid drinking black tea, coffee, cola
- Don’t consume colorful meals such as soy sauce, mustard, ketchup
- We don’t recommend the consumption of colourful fruits such as blackberries, raspberries, sour cherry, black currant
- Avoid drinking colourful alcohol such as Unicum, Jäger, red wine
In order to increase comfort and reduce sensitivity in the next 48 hours:
- Avoid eating food that is too cold or too hot
- Avoid drinking or eating citrus fruits (lemon, orange, kiwi, grapefruit) and apple
- Avoid drinking fizzy drinks
- Use Sensodyne or Elmex toothpaste
On the long run we recommend the following::
- Practice good oral hygiene
- Use dental floss
- Use tooth-whitening toothpaste
- Consult your dental hygienist every half a year/yearly for cleaning and polishing